Do you need an accounting system but don't know where begin?
Have you been using a system, but don't have it set up correctly or haven't been keeping it up to date?
Then you need this: Forget the Overwhelm & Get the BaSic Accounting Setup!
If you can't afford for the complete Advanced Setup, then this is the next best option to get started quickly and correctly.
- Xero Accounting Software - don't worry, we'll set it up for you & it's cloud based, so you can access it anywhere, anytime. Their monthly fee is not included in our service. The standard package is regularly $30 per month (worth every penny and more for the comfort of having numbers in order and less than one good meal out each month!). As the advisor on your Xero account, we activate the best coupon available, which is usually 30% to 50% off for 4 or 6 months.
- The Fresh Start Setup is Limited to 50 transactions per month or $50,000 annual revenue. Step up to our next level of service by clicking here.
What you'll get:
- Save Money and Time on your Sales Taxes: We set up and map your tax rates customized for you, so as the rates are used in transactions going forward, your sales tax liability will be calculated automatically. You know what you owe without extra work, and you won't be late paying it. We also show you how to easily track Use Taxable Purchases.
- Save Money and Time on your Income Taxes: We add all of the correct Accounts to track your business' income and expenses, assets and liabilities. Customized Chart of Accounts included! With the foundation of your account setup correctly for you, your transactions will be categorized in accordance with federal guidelines, so you can itemize your deductions for greater savings.
- Save Money and Time for the Life of your Business: This system will last the life of your business and while there is a monthly fee (standard is $30 per month), the ease-of-use, convenience, and added automation will make the fee seem like nothing. You'll save so much time, you'll wish you would have started a long time ago. Often, one meal out costs more than this, and the rewards for this are instant and lasting.
- Complete setup of proper financial settings tailored to your business within the system.
- If you have a spreadsheet of your Inventory Items (Products) and Services for what you buy and what you sell, prices optional, we can format and map the items to the correct default accounts and tax rates for you.
- 1 one-hour training in how to use the system correctly and when to do what
- Checklists for Daily, Weekly and Monthly Tasks
- Guidance on your first transactions, so you can confidently make the entries, or hire us to do the bookkeeping for you.
- Reports to understand your cash flow of what you owe and who owes you, and learn what pieces are more profitable, so you can make more of them.
What to expect:
- Access to Secure Online Portal to complete setup details in our New Client Questionnaire which allows us to understand your business and needs to customize the chart of accounts and program for you and gain access to account logins for syncing live bank feeds.
- Xero data file setup with organization details, financial and business information and settings done and ready for you.
- Customized Chart of Accounts
- Conversion from another program (additional fees may apply)
- Invoice Branding & Add Payment Gateway of your choice (common options are Stripe or PayPal)
- Setup of Live Feeds for Bank Accounts, Credit Cards and PayPal into Xero
- Import all contacts if you supply them (Customers, Suppliers, Employees)
- One 1-hour Virtual (online meeting space) Training Session on the Best Practices and Efficient Use: includes recording of meeting and downloadable guide for reference.
- Includes 30 days of email and phone support.
How much does it cost?
What this does:
By having us setup your Accounting system, you are saving the costs of an accountant or bookkeeper that is not familiar with the jewelry industry. You are saving yourself time using a system that helps you automate your transactions and invoicing. You are saving money in the long run for two main reasons: on your income taxes because you'll be able to itemize your deductions and on your sales taxes because it is instantly tracked as you record transactions, so all you have to do is press a button to see what you owe.
In addition, the ability to see your numbers of how much you are making and how much you are spending is the ultimate motivator. You can't control what you don't understand, so you can't control your business if you don't know your cash flow. This is a personal one-on-one training for your accounting system and the tasks you need to do daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly.
This is geared towards creating a system that is easy to operate for you, so you'll use it, and help you easily and swiftly pay your taxes with more savings to you.