Bookkeeping services customized for jewelers.
Do you not even want to think about your accounting and entering your transaction records?
Does the thought of accounting for every little thing in your business overwhelm you?
Then you've come to the right place.
What you’ll get:
A full time bookkeeper to have in your virtual back office. We are based in Nashville, TN, USA and are available Monday-Friday 9am-5pm CT.
Hiring us to maintain your books is less expensive than hiring a bookkeeper on staff. Why? Because you don't have to pay for a full or part time worker, we don't have to spend time commuting to you, and we are skilled and efficient at what we do.
It's also less expensive to hire us to do your bookkeeping monthly for you, than to hire us to fix problems or clean up a mess. We can teach you methods, but we can't teach you all the accounting learned in school and work experience. Therefore, if you don't have a degree in Accounting and you're a jeweler, then you'll want us to take care of it for you.
For a flat rate each month, we will:
- Enter all of your transactions and allocate them to the proper accounts.
- Store all of your receipts and documents safely in the cloud, so you can take a picture, upload and be done.
- Reconcile your accounts in Xero with your banks, paypal and credit card statements to make sure we are capturing everything.
- Maintain integrations such as eCommerce, Inventory and POS.
- Payroll, Sales Taxes, 1099s and more
- Run reports each month and discuss with you or send an analysis of what they mean, so you can understand your business, and make informed decisions.
- Provide and maintain real-time information for you so you can make timely decisions.
- Provide face-to-face meetings with screen share on an as-needed basis (Quarterly meetings are often required to work with us, to maintain our standards of business relationship).
- Email and phone support. We try to respond within 24 hours on business days, often faster.
How much does it cost?
Please schedule a meeting to determine cost.
We will review your business currently and the price is based on the size and complexity of your business.
Pricing Tiers encompass the scale of businesses we work with:
from individual Studio Artists selling only online to Wholesale Jewelers focusing on existing accounts and trade shows, to Brick & Mortar Stores with multiple locations and more than 20 employees, and everything in between:
- Silver: $75 - 300 per month
- Gold: $300 - 900 per month
- Platinum: $900 - 1500 per month
- Paraiba: $1500 - 2100 per month
- Diamond: $2100 - 2600 per month
- You will enter your Sales Invoices that don't automatically sync from a website such as Shopify. Most commonly, you will enter Wholesale or Consignment and Custom Retail orders.
- You must upload documents such as bills and receipts from purchases. This is done easily by forwarding attachments directly to your secure inbox.
- Available only to those using Xero Online Accounting Program.
- If you need help setting up your Accounting System correctly, we recommend our Complete Accounting Setup first, where we will:
- Organize your business locally or remotely for efficient financial tracking
- Create proper setup of accounting program, including operational chart of accounts, Point of Sale integrations and inventory management.
- Bring your records up to date.
This service must first be discussed in a free consultation to help us understand your business currently and where you want to go. An engagement letter to confirm the exact services will be sent for acceptance with customized pricing for you.