Break Even Point and Cash Flow Projections are essential for Jewelers to be successful.
Would you like to be able to know your Break Even Point, the number of pieces you have to sell and the value you have to earn in order to cover your costs of living and having a business?
Break Even, Jeweler! At the very least make sure you are doing that!
Additionally, to start creating your budget, this worksheet includes calculations for Cash Flow dependent on you breaking even.
How will you know what to do?
- Includes a Preparation Checklist of how to gather what is needed.
- Step by Step Instructions of how to use the worksheets.
What you get in the Excel Workbook:
- Asset Expenditure List
- Business and Personal Expense List Prompts
- Annual Subscriptions List to calculate Monthly Averages
- Break Even Point pre-formatted calculation for a Single Product
- Break Even Point pre-formatted calculations for Multiple Products or Price Points at Retail
- Break Even Point pre-formatted calculations for Multiple Products or Price Points at Wholesale
- Conservative Budget Template
- Goal Budget Template
- Cash Flow Forecast based on Break Even Point
- Cash Flow Forecast based on Profit and Loss Report (Income Statement of Total Sales - Cost of Goods Sold - Overhead Expenses)
- Presentation Slide Deck to walk you through the Checklist and Instructions with visuals
- Presentation with my notes, so you can see the behind the scenes and understand even more!
This download is a pre-formulated worksheet that allows you to enter in your values and it automatically calculates your Break Even Point for you! After you complete the Break Even section, the last tab in the workbook will bring over these values to aid in figuring your Monthly Cash Flow Projections.
Checklist of what to gather and Instructions Included! You can calculate based on one specific collection, multiple price points, or different pieces or collections.