Work With Me through a personal consult each Quarter
Quarterly meetings to review your accounting records and make revisions. I believe in careful due-diligence on your part and mine.
Do you have questions about your bookkeeping or unsure how to enter a transaction correctly? Do you want to understand your reports in order to improve your business and verify what you have done is correct and fix it where it wasn't?
The longer we work together, the better. Once we work past the issues you are having and making sure the bookkeeping is maintained correctly, we can start to use your reliable reports to create budgets, cash flow forecasting and more.
This is the right package for you.
What to expect:
- We'll meet face to face in our online meeting space to clean-up your books.
- I'll solve any issues you've had regarding the bookkeeping and accounting.
- I'll run reports to see where you are and look at your entries to make sure all transactions have been allocated to the correct accounts.
- You can disclose any problems you're having with the program so we can establish improved systems for you to follow.
- This is an in-depth review with revisions as necessary to rectify any issues.
- Personal attention, with the session customized to your needs.
- Strategy sessions: Budget, Cash Flow Forecast, Inventory Turnover, BEP by request
- Filing outstanding tax obligations are not included, but available by request.
This will be good for you, if:
- you are the owner of a small jewelry business (less than 10 employees)
- you are a diy-er and prefer to do-it-yourself instead of hire a bookkeeper
- you use an accounting program such as any version of QuickBooks, Xero, or Wave.
- you have already implemented the proper Chart of Accounts or have had me do it for you.
- you want to make sure you are doing it correctly
- you want to make sure you're getting all your qualifying tax deductions
This will not be useful to you, if:
- you have an accountant you meet with monthly
- you have a trained bookkeeper that makes your entries
- you are not the one that has access to your accounting program, enlist them instead (even if it's your husband)
- you did everything yourself and are pretty sure it's a mess. If this is the case, it sounds more involved than verifying transactions, goal setting, reports and revisions. Please Email email@example.com to let us know your situation, so we can better assist you.
The charge is $100 per hour, pro-rated, with 1 hour minimum. For example, if we finish in 1 hour 30 minutes, your appointment is only $150. If we have a full hour meeting and additional work is needed for clean up services, then you will be charged separately for additional agreed upon fees and a separate engagement letter may apply depending on the scope of the project.
Click here to schedule your first appointment. We'll email you a checklist of what to have on hand.